Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Good news!!!

It was pointed out to me (Thank you Eric) that this blog is "all bad news and depressing." So I have decided to post a more chipper addition.

Yesterday Greg went to see his doctor and there was good news. The foot is actually healing! Not overly fast, mind you, but healing none the less. He took out all the stitches and we will have the picc line for only about a week more. Yay!!

Also, an update on the house. Our landlords have decided to put it on the market. I was obviously upset. I decided to tell them that I could not handle showing the house, and that we would move out. I found a townhouse in Ogden and I was overwhelmed at the prospect of moving. Especially without a husband who can even help me. Anyway, today she called and said that she would like us to stay. They will only schedule showings on Friday or Saturday and she will pay for someone to come in and clean the house once a week. We have decided to stay. No moving yet! I hope it stays on the market for a long time. A friend of mine in the neighborhood has had her house on the market for over 6 weeks and they have had only 2 people walk through.

So this is where we are at. Hopefully you have enjoyed this chipper blog.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad you aren't moving to Ogden! And Yeah for Greg's foot.

Eric said...

I know of a townhome in West Jordan that would be PERFECT for you and your darling family. Just let me know when you're ready to move in.

Overall, good job!

Handsome Kenley

Britany said...

You are a strong mother and wife, I don't know how you do it. I'm hope things start turning around for your family.