Hallelujia!! We have a leg!!!! It went something like this:
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I am hoping that's true because I am too tired to type the story. If you have any questions, contact any of the kids in Halle's class. They know everything there is to know about "That big guy" and his "Robot leg." COOL!







3 comments:
Way to go Greg!! Congratulations. Good luck with the rest of the recovery!
Wahooo! I am so excited for you! I am holding my breath in anticipation that everything finally goes your way! I follow your blog and LOVE it when you update it (i do realize i have a life of my own...but yours is so dramatic and your wife is such a great blogger)
CONGRATULATIONS!
p.s. i want your wife to come and be my advocate any time i have surgery!!! u are a lucky lucky guy to have her!
Yeah! Call me.
Post a Comment