Greg is home again. He was released on Friday. We rented him a wheelchair which he isn't using a lot. The kids think it's the most wonderful toy they have ever seen. He came home with a picc line until the stitches are out. The antibiotic is less expensive than normal (Yay!) but they do make him sleepy. All the kids in the neighborhood wait for him to flush the line so they can have the syringe from the saline. There are syringe water fights going on all over our street. People driving by must think we are nothing but crack houses. I saw his feet for the first time yesterday when the home health care nurse came by. They look really good and I would like to post pictures, but I haven't found my camera yet.
I got an email on my birthday that said they went with someone else for the jobs we were waiting for. We also found out on my birthday that the owners of our house are putting it on the market. Such a wonderful 30th birthday. We are stressed at our house, to say the least.
I am busy working full time, running the show at home, taking care of Greg, figuring out where we are going to go and how we are going to pay our medical debt, not to mention the fact that our car is now overheating that I do not always have the time or the desire to answer our phone. Greg is sleeping usually, and he doesn't feel like talking to anyone. I don't feel badly about it. After all, I pay the bill each month. I purchase our phone service for MY convenience. If you are wanting an update about Greg and you are having trouble reaching us at home, then please visit this blog!! It is full of good information and you can access it at any time. Thanks for all your concern and love. We appreciate each of you and your thoughts. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're kind of mean.
Still, nice work!
Handsome Kenley
Hey girlie. I have been reading your blog, but not your hubby's and I was not updated on all of his medical stuff! Holy Moly. I am so sorry. I hope so much that his interview went well and I hope even more that the poor man can heal well. I also hope that you can heal well, you poor sweet girl. You must be exhasted in every way. I love you lady. You are always in our prayers.
Post a Comment