Shorty on the right? I think no matter what, Greg will always be taller than average. I hope the recovery for this along with the teeth brushing comes faster than ever!
Greg thought it would be a cool idea to post some of the pictures of his various foot surgeries. He is hoping you will feel bad, and send money. :) Just kidding. We have a lot of pictures and some are really interesting if you can handle the blood. Hopefully we won't add anymore surgeries to this blog.
3 comments:
So was that the sexy look or the smile?
We are glad you are home Greg!! Hope all is going well. And yes Jen you do deserve the wife of the year award. You are doing awesome!!!
Shorty on the right? I think no matter what, Greg will always be taller than average. I hope the recovery for this along with the teeth brushing comes faster than ever!
Post a Comment